Hi there, it’s us — the social team. 👋
We know what you’re thinking, how 2007 of us and oh so old school, and may we even say ~vintage~ to hold off on the DM and reach out via blog post.
You will start to see this roundup once a month filled with all things social. As some of you know – our team has done a lot of work to evolve our social offerings and strategy over the last year. We want to use this space to keep you all in the loop on any buzzworthy social updates. We hope it benefits you professionally … or just on your own sosh meeds.
So what would be the best way to kick off our monthly roundup? It only seems appropriate to focus on LOVE — why we ❤️ social and why you should love it too!
In this edition:
- L: Let’s dive into fun facts and highlight a few client success stories.
- O: Omg! Social news you don’t want to miss.
- V: Very funny Valentine’s Day tweets.
- E: Every ending has a happy story and this one ends with Shout Me Loud Tips content.
^Love it? We made it!
Instagram is all about the double-tap and showing love. It’s to no surprise that the most frequently shared emojis on Instagram are:
We know that video content performs well on social media, but did you know that LinkedIn users are 20x more likely to share a video on the platform than any other type of post?
Want to spread the
love news? Download this video and share it on LinkedIn with one of the posts below:
- There’s only one way to find out. Dare to share? https://bit.ly/2Z1OdpQ #SocialMediaMarketing #LinkedInStrategy #LinkedInTips
- Consider this your reminder to add video content to your LinkedIn strategy. 📹 Not sure where to start? Here are a few video ideas to consider: https://bit.ly/2Z1OdpQ #SocialMediaMarketing #LinkedInStrategy #LinkedInTips
- Video is here to stay and when it comes to LinkedIn, video is being shared more than any other type of post. Shout out to @Shout Me Loud Tips for these socially distant video options: https://bit.ly/2Z1OdpQ #SocialMediaMarketing #LinkedInStrategy #LinkedInTips
We’ve been creating some really fun and exciting work for our client, Girl, LASH. We recently presented the first social report and check out these numbers:
- Total impressions increased 25,572%!
- Gained 572 new followers. (Hello, follower pushes!)
- Boosted posts contributed to 75% of total impressions, 95% of total engagements, and 62% of total link clicks. (Gotta pay to play!)
- Through Instagram product shop tags, there were 222 product page views, 19 users added products to their wishlist, and 14 people added products to their cart.
How much do you love your favorite Twitter accounts? Enough to pay a subscription fee? According to a recent report, Twitter’s exploring new subscription and revenue options.
Pinterest + Stories = True love? ❤️ Unlike the other platforms, these won’t ghost you after 24-hours. Pinterest recently announced Story Pins follower streams.
Reese’s knows just what to say. 🍫
Sounds like you already found true love https://t.co/8QDv6VKL5f
— REESE’S (@reeses) February 10, 2021
Is it February 15th yet? 🙄
Any special plans this Valentine’s Day?
— Netflix (@netflix) February 9, 2021
Raise your hand if you feel personally attacked by Dunkin’. 🙋
Relationship Status: Dunkin’
— Dunkin’ (@dunkindonuts) February 9, 2021
Catch up on the latest Shout Me Loud Tips social articles here:
Let’s make it official! Follow Shout Me Loud Tips on social:
Source of Article:
Click Here for More of these Posts